Thursday, October 1, 2009

San Tan splash pad








I've been taking Ryder to the San Tan mall once a week to play at the splash pad. He LOVES it and it's usually not crowded at all, which I like. He is so funny to watch. He likes to stick his head in the water and try to drink it (gross). He also falls EVERY single time, but has never really gotten hurt until this week. He was running (which you're not supposed to do but I can't get him to stop) and slipped, falling straight on his back and smacking his head on the concrete. He was so upset he was kinda shaking. He's my tough lil' guy though. As soon as he heard some music come on he started dancing and forgot all about it. Even though I love the colder weather that's coming I'm kind of sad that our splash pad days are ending.

3 comments:

August and Melissa said...

SO Cute!

Joy said...

I can't wait until I can take Dallin to all these fun places! Ryder is such a cutie, and definitely all boy :)!

Sunny Biggs said...

haha, he is all boy with metal arms and so hard core that he gets bruises at in and out and learning new words. He is so big already...is he getting ready to be a big brother?