I am pregnant. Again!! YAY! I've known for about 3 weeks but was trying to keep it a secret until Christmas like Jon and I agreed. Yeah...that didn't happen. So we changed our minds to Thanksgiving so we could spread the news sooner. Yeah...that didn't happen either. We were at Jon's parents' for family dinner and since we were all together I figured it was a good time since I was SO anxious to tell everyone. I'm only 6 weeks so it's definitely too soon to be telling people but I don't care. I feel so much better now that the secret is out. I am due June 14, 2010 which is cool because in my family there is a birthday every month except for June and December. So I filled one slot!! :)
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



14 comments:
Congratulations!!!
Y'know, I'm a freaking genius, haha.
Congrats, I'm super excited for you!
I just texted you congrats, but I wanted to tell you again!!!! CONGRATS!!!! WOO HOO!!!
COngrats ! June 14th is a lucky day ;) I'm so happy!
I knew it!!!! I am so excited for you and June is a great month to be born....dylan's birthday is in June and he is the sweetest child.
sorry i can't come tonight, dylan has parent/teacher conference and jeff has a new job so i don't get to spend as much time as we used to but....
if you are free this friday, i have the day off....let me know.
oh, but i totally want to know about scentsy because i have heard nothing but good things about them.
talk to ya soon
That is soooo great!!!! I can't wait to meet her (I am putting dibs on this one being a girl already. hehe)
Lara, congrats!! I hope you are feeling well and i agree...it's just so much fun telling ;)
Don't worry, I stink at keeping my mouth shut when I'm pregnant too. I pretty much tell all my fam right after I take the test, and then friends find out pretty quickly after that. Seriously, how can anyone keep such exciting news quiet?
I'm way excited for you! 2 is hectic, but so fun!
That is exciting news! How fun for you guys! Can't wait to hear if your having a boy or girl. It's too bad you guys don't live by us anymore, our kids are so close in age.
ok, I got that chandelier from HobbyLobby for a whoppin 25 bucks! We did have to re-wire it so it would hang the way we wanted it too but for $25 you can't beat that! Go check them out!
you are hilarious- i cant keep secrets either
Congrats guys!!! I don't like to keep secrets either, especially huge ones like this! How exciting!
Yes, thank you for filling the June slot. Now, no pressure, but your next baby MUST be born in December or you will be frowned upon greatly. LOL. Just kidding. Congrats, little sis.
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!!! That's awesome!
Post a Comment