Jon and I have been married for 3 years today. Woo hoo! I feel like I've known him my whole life. We've been through a lot with buying a house, having a baby, me going back to work and quitting again and working for my sister and quitting that to stay home, Jon losing his job, losing our house, moving to a townhome, Jon working/going to school 24/7, being poor...I'm glad that through it all we've stayed together. I love that I can 100% be myself around Jon and he truly is my best friend. He knows me better than I know myself!!! I look forward to many, many more years of marriage.
Monday, October 5, 2009
3 years!!!
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 6:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Happy 3rd.
Congrats on #3.... do you have any other news to be sharing?
Nope....no news for me
whoot whoot!!! Happy 3 years!!!
Happy Anniversary! You make such a cute couple. It was nice seeing your little fam at Gecko.
Happy Anniversary!
Happy 3 years!
Awwww...Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations on another wonderful year!!
Post a Comment