I'm not sure if anyone even remembers this besides Jessica. I posted it May 5, 2008. The post was titled "Coo Coo and Choo Choo - Ryder's first girlfriend."Well here they are now...still together and going strong. HAHA! McKenna will be 2 in December and Ryder will be 2 in February. They are 2 peas in a pod. I love that they are holding hands.
Jessica and I met up at San Tan mall so we could grab some food and let the kids play. The last time we saw them was when that first picture was taken. It had been FOREVER! We had fun!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Ryder and McKenna
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 5:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
SO cute! I love it!! I can't believe our babies are going to be 2!!!! Time goes by soo fast!!! And let me just say.....they are the cutest kids and cutest couple EVER!!!!
that's cute!
Post a Comment