Monday, September 28, 2009

Phoenix Zoo

Ryder and I went to the zoo last Wednesday with my sisters and their kids. It was FREE if you showed them your Fry's card. Fun times. Ryder started out in his stroller with some chips.
Then he played in the little tree house with his cousins.
This was the biggest turtle I'd ever seen. I HAD to take a picture.
Then Ryder got tired and decided to park his buns on a rock.
Our last stop was the splash pad. Ryder is on the left with his back to me, then Sylvie, then Peyton. Poor Peyton collided with another kid right when we got there. It must've traumatized him because he did NOT want to go back out there. The weather was nice and we had a great time! Ryder loves animals! He definitely didn't get that from me.

2 comments:

Joy said...

So fun! I'm thinking of taking Dallin there once the weather cools off. That splash pad looks like tons of fun for the kids.

allie said...

I can't wait to be able to do that. If I took ryker to the zoo he would be more interested in all the people around. HA! Ryder is a stud sitting on the rock he looks so grown up and wiped out at the same time ;o)