Monday, November 17, 2008

OPINIONS PLEASE!!!

The Victoria Beckham asymmetrical bob?? (Longer on one side than the other)

OR

The super short Sienna Miller shag?

Or should I just keep growing my hair out? I said I was gonna grow my hair out for the next 2 years but it is already driving me CRAZY! I can keep growing it if everyone thinks that would look best, but I might go slowly insane in the process. The picture on my header is the most recent so that's where my hair is now and I've had this hairstyle WAY too long and I feel like it's boring now. I'm bored! Plus, I wear it up just about every single day now because the longer my hair gets the longer it takes to blow-dry, straighten, and style. I love Victoria Beckham's hair even though I know a LOT of people have been copying her hair. And I love Sienna Miller's hair even though my sister-in-law already has her haircut (it just looks so cute on her!) and I would have to be really brave since my hair has never been that short. Just tell me what to do people!

14 comments:

Adrienne said...

I like them both, but I like the VB one better. If you are brave enough, go short. You have a pretty face, so short will look good on you.

Arnett's said...

CUT IT OFF... cut it all off!!

Anonymous said...

I think something more shorter on you would be so cute! Your hair is so beautiful now, but I could def see you with shorter hair more tapered to your face. You could pull that off anyday. I would say try the victoria style haircute FIRST, if you dont like it, chop more off and do the other hairdue!!

Anonymous said...

WELL...Sherman would say...don't cut your hair. Just yesterday he was complaining about all the women at church chopping their hair...lol. He has a HUGE pet peeve of short hair on women, but I think you pull short hair off rather well. I prefer the Sienna Miller cut...Victoria's hair is too 80's...only she can hack that haircut...because she is a celebrity and nobody is going to tell her that her hair is aerodynamic..lol. Can't wait to see your new do!

hairprincess said...

You look cute with it long but I love poshs haircut it is so cute! I could totally cut that too:) I think you should go with it you would look hot with that, are you going back blonde? I know how you feel I am trying to grow my hair and I am so bored of it and just have it in a pony every day! Its too much work with a kid huh? haha

Tyler and Neihlee said...

I like them all, but most importantly what does Jon like?

Cari Florence said...

I'd honestly go to Victoria's first and then if you decide that you would like it shorter than chop it again. It's always better to leave it a bit longer first because you can always cut more off. I'm sure you'd look cute with either though :)

Sunny Biggs said...

i like what the other girl said...what does jon like? i am only growing out my hair cuz ryan like it long. otherwise it would be short again. oh and you will see how good i been doing keeping my hair long...its long!

Lindsey said...

Both are so cute! I almost got the Vicki look but my front layer has to be very long to achieve her look and mine wasn't...:(, I always cut my hair and then grow it out....it's a neverending cycle.
Cut it off!

Amber Howard said...

I'm a fan of both of them but I absolutely love Sienna's hair. Short hair is so much fun and its so easy to do and it ALWAYS looks good. I loved my hair short I just don't have enough hair to do that style or I totally would. You would look great with both... JUST DO IT!!

Kristi & Austin said...

victoria, not too short, you will freak! mine is pretty short A-line and i love it!

August and Melissa said...

K i have always loved VB hair! Hey, there was a really cute blog way back when on someones sight lke last year wth a girl that had the most cutest Christmas ornanments ever on her tree- so unique and colorful- if you know who I'm talking about let me know- I can not find that blog or who it was to look at her pictures of it? And I wanna find it really bad! Can you help me?

Steph said...

i go for victoria's --- i like yhe other too but i think you would look hot with hers....then if u don't like it you can go shorter like the other.......can't wait to see u!!!

The Holmes' said...

I love your hair right now, but mine is the same length so I know what you mean...the only thing is if you are running late one day, you have no choice but to do your hair, instead of being able to throw it up in a ponytail, ya know? But I love love love Victoria Beckham's!! Either way will look super cute! My email is "kholmes1023@yahoo.com"