Ryder turned 9 months old today! I took him to the Dr. and he is perfectly healthy. We are so blessed that we have never had any serious problems with him. He has only had 2 small colds that he got over within a week. Other than that he's never had a rash, fever, flu, reaction to shots, etc. He is also not that bad when he is teething. He sleeps 10 hours at night and takes 2 good naps during the day. He is the best baby! Here are his stats this month.
Weight: 24.5 lbs (92 %)
Height: 30.75 in (97 %)
Teeth: 2 bottom front with one poking through on top and 2 others that are right under the gums ready to come through.
He is crawling EVERYWHERE and standing up on everything and now he walks along the edges of furniture. I think he'll be walking before his first birthday! Sometimes he will pull himself to standing and then let go and just be standing there. Then when he realizes he is standing alone he gets kinda scared and sits down. It's pretty funny. He is such a loving and friendly baby too. He will let anyone hold him, even complete strangers, and will just wrap his arms around their neck and hug them. He LOVES kids and meeting new people. When I take him to the mall I let him crawl around the play area and he will just watch all the kids running around. He's a people watcher like his mom and dad. He likes to crawl up to any kid and just try to babble and play with them. He is gonna make a lot of friends when he's older I think. He is spoiling us for sure. Sometimes I get kinda frustrated with him and later I realize he is SO good. I have no right to be annoyed. I'm sure I'll have a baby that is more difficult than him and I will regret EVER getting frustrated. I'm trying to be better about it. I just have no patience when I don't get enough sleep but that's not a good excuse. Anyways, this is getting too long. We love our baby Ryder.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
9 Months Already!!
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 6:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
He is a cute,big boy. Isaiah finally hit the 20 pound mark on his 9 month check-up a few weeks ago. He will be 10 months tomorrow. So they are excatly 1 month apart. So cute...
Like little Peyton says...baybee wydoe...we all love our little baby Ryder.
Uhm....he is an AMAZING baby...such a sweet nature and personality...I just love that little chub! I would steal him from you if I could. Not fair that he has been such a good sleeper!
I can't believe how big Ryder is! How time flies. Your Halloween costumes were great by the way! That costume party looked fun. I didn't realize Aaron and Jon had the same birthday. Cool!
Lara, I read your sisters blog everyday, and when I just clicked on it, it was private. OMG.... I am missing out, lol Can you see if she will add me to her list of viewers. Tell her I love her blog. Thank you. ASHLEE
I need to meet this cutie asap. I seriously want to kidnap him, he is a doll. Lets do lunch... whats your schedule like? maybe on a weekend and we can bring the hubbys too...?
I love your new family picture!
Post a Comment