Friday, November 14, 2008

My Christmas Wish

Dear Santa,

Normally Christmas comes around and I have no clue what I want or even need. I am a very lucky girl and get to have a lot of nice things all year round. But guess what?? This Christmas you are in luck. I know EXACTLY what I want. It just so happens I need it too. All I want for Christmas is a gift card to Forever 21. It is my very favorite store and you can get a lot for your money there. If you have been keeping up with my blog, you would remember a post I did not TOO long ago titled "Obsession." If you have NOT kept up with my blog...it basically stated that I very badly need to re-vamp my wardrobe. It is time. Santa, I am still wearing a lot of things that I wore in high school!!! Isn't that silly? I graduated 5 years ago! Therefore my wardrobe is somewhat outdated. If you would be so kind and grant me this one wish I promise to be a very good girl and bake you yummy cookies. Thank you.

Larkie

7 comments:

Vonney said...

Love you family picture!

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet, thanks alot for the nice comments. I too love your background and that pattern, its fun. I want to find a black n white rug for my living room in that pattern but I doubt anyone has one?

Anonymous said...

oooh....ditto for me Santa...lol!

Lindsey said...

Dear Santa.... I want the same thing Lara wants for Christmas too! Pretty please!

OMG- I feel ya girl, can't a girl get some new clothes?

hairprincess said...

OMG can I just tell you I love your clothes, you alwasy look so cute! I know how you feel though I need new clothes bad too! I dont even bother lately I feel so gross being preggy I just in jammys all day:)

Brooke Akins said...

I wouldn’t get gift cards for ANYONE this Christmas just give cash because starting January 1st 2009 almost every store is going out of business and if you have a gift card there then oh well you aren’t getting your money back so just be careful because of the way the economy is going right now. But then again that’s just what I would do and I really hope you don’t take this offensive because some people would

Mark and Gretchen said...

I'm afraid I have to agree with Brooke. It is going to be pretty "iffy" going forward in this economy. Just ask Santa for the CASH!