My mom had these at her house the other day and she let me have her last pack. They are Pringles STIX! When I took a bite of one of the stix I was NOT expecting it to have SO much flavor because they are skinny little stix. They have four different flavors but she had bought the honey butter flavor, which is AMAZING I'm not even kidding. Each pack has less than 100 calories and they are made from wheat so they aren't super bad for you. I had to run by the store to grab something today and I was kinda in the mood for goldfish but then I remembered loving this snack so I couldn't resist buying some. They had a 2 for 6 deal so OF COURSE I grabbed 2 boxes. I got the famous honey butter and the pizza. I haven't tried the pizza yet...I hope it's good. Some pizza flavored snacks are just too much. Anyways, next time you are at the store and wanna buy a yummy snack...you know what to do. I'm sure you'll make the right choice :)
Friday, November 14, 2008
BEST SNACK EVER!!!
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 7:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
UHM...those are my favorite...the honey butter...I pack them in my kids' lunches...they LOVE them. They are delicious!
Post a Comment