My friend Joy who I have known since I was about 4 years old just had her first baby boy Sunday afternoon!!! His name is Dallin Hatch Albrecht and he was 9 lbs just like my little Ryder bug! I totally feel for Joy because I know what she is gonna go through with carting her little lug around. All I can say is JOY - GET A SLING! If I did it all over again I would buy a sling. I had a Snugglie backpack thing but it was kind of a hassle to put him in and take him out of it. Ryder has never been an easy baby to carry and I'm sure Joy will have the same problem but she's stronger than me. Anyways, Congratulations Joy and Aaron!!! Also, my friend Kassidi who I met at work had her baby boy on Sunday morning. His name is Mason Lewis Jeppesen and he was only 7lbs 11oz. Kassidi, have fun with your first boy!! I know he is your second baby but you've probably never had to deal with a baby shmeckle before and lemme tell ya...it can be a hassle!! Anyone who has read past posts would know. HAHA! Conratulations Kassidi and Nathan!!!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
YAY for Joy! There are pictures on her blog...he's a cutie!
Post a Comment