Monday, July 7, 2008

Oh man - tagged again

I've been tagged again by Melissa. I was wanting to do a new post about Ryder but my stupid computer isn't uploading pictures right now - can't figure it out. So this will have to do until then...
3 Joys:
1. My family. I love Jon and Ryder. They are my two favorite people to be with.
2. Sleeping with my window open when it's raining outside.
3. Vacations
3 Fears:
1. Death. Not necessarily just me dying, but someone close to me dying.
2. Failing (at anything)
3. Losing everything I have.
3 Goals:
1. To raise a happy, healthy, righteous family.
2. To either do a mini triathlon, a half marathon, or bike Usuary Pass. I want to get in shape so I can be a fun, active mom who plays with her kids outside a lot. Plus, I just want to feel and look good.
3. Read another novel. Breaking Dawn coming soon!!!
3 Current Obsessions/Collections:
1. Reading. Lately I can't read enough. I'm always looking for the next book to read once I'm done with one.
2. So...kinda gross but I really want to get a breast augmentation someday so I've been looking at that on the internet a lot thanks to Sara :)
3. Blog stalking. I think this will always be an obsession.
3 Random surprising facts about myself:
1. I was born in Hong Kong, China. People NEVER believe me when I tell them this like it's impossible to be born out of the country. I have the birth certificate to prove it. Although the funny thing about my birth certificate is that it's written in Chinese characters so when I went on our cruise they didn't wanna let me back in the states because they couldn't even read it.
2. I have two different earlobes. One that is attached, one that isn't. :)
3. I am terrified of heights. I like most rollercoasters but if they are too high up in the air (Goliath at Six Flags) I almost hyperventilate.
I tag Amber Howard, Jessica Livingston, and Shelley Goodman

2 comments:

Amber Howard said...

Did you really just tag me? Oh man... your gonna get it. ha ha j/k I loved finding out new stuff about you. We should swim this week before I go out of town on Thursday... let's call Jessica. :D

Arnett's said...

Good times.