Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Obsession


If I could I would completely throw out everything in my closet and just re-vamp my entire wardrobe. I am obsessed with clothes lately because I just don't have extra cash right now to buy any. My new wardrobe would include the following:





4 comments:

Celeste and Devyn said...

No...its not fat-cat, they have the same hair, huh.
We actually don't see much of him lately, but we do hear he's doing really good.

oh my, where is that blue and gray shirt from? I love it!

Lindsey said...

Hey...it's Lindsey Borelli (well Michaelree now) You should try Blossoms in Downtown Mesa. Way cute clothes like you are showing for really good prices. Your little boy is so handsome!

Lindsey said...

Hey, I am so glad you commented back. I found you through Tatum's blog... isn't it crazy how everyone is married with kids? I love it. Anyways, wish I was still dancing but just no time. I will probably start up again when Ryan is a little older. The hubby and I already discussed installing a ballet barre in her room. Definetely Keep in touch, I love seeing what everyone is up too!

jon♥kara said...

Wish lists are always fun. I right there with you on wanting to throw out my wardrobe if you could even call it that.