
Okay so I lied when I said I was getting rid of MySpace for good. So many people have made fun of me for having one and when Ryder was born I figured I'd be too busy for it (plus I was getting super addicted) and decided to be a Blogger instead. Well I was doing fine and not missing it at all and then recently I realized that I was missing out on keeping in touch with so many friends from high school, work, and a friend that I've known since I was 3!! Therefore, I have plunged back into the MySpace world. I'm going to try to limit myself so that I don't become super addicted again. I must say it's a lot easier to search for people you know on MySpace than on Blogger. You should be able to search people's names or SOMETHING rather than just happen to find them on someone else's blog. Anyways...hello again, MySpace!
Friday, July 18, 2008
Caved!
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 3:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hey...I don't judge you..if it keeps you connected then you have to do it. I agree...they need to improve blogger.
Well, you gotta do what you gotta do. JK. Oh and please take off the dumb word verification. I hate it.
I've been on my space like 3 times in my life- totally not familiar with it. but i agree...i wish that they had a better resource in blogging to help you connect with people more easily!! girl-get on that invention. you'll make tons of $$ to buy those cute clothes below! Darling, by the way. You look cute every Sunday so I don't want to hear it. You're a babe.
No facebook? j/k. I have neither, I guess I am not cool like you. I will have to get on my sisters profile so I can be a my space stalker as well as a blog stalker :)
Post a Comment