Saturday, July 26, 2008

Grandma's Babysitting Services

Here are some pictures of Ryder being babysat by his Grandma Gigi! From the day Ryder was born my mom has been calling him "piano fingers" because he has always had super abnormally long fingers for a baby. Here are pictures of him taking piano lessons from his grandma. Below are pictures of him in his big boy highchair and bumbo watching some tv. He loves his grandma!! Whenever we go over there, Grandma Gigi smiles and talks to him and he gets the biggest smile on his face and gets all shy. It's so funny.



9 comments:

Mark and Gretchen said...

I need to take the piano picture again with him all dressed up. It's funny how I don't notice the fingerprints ALL OVER the piano until I post the picture ha! He is Grandma Gigi's BIG BOY! Notice how straight and tall he sits up in his high chair. He's the only student I have who doesn't complain about having to practice.....

Arnett's said...

Oh my gosh you are creating a child prodigy! I love those pics. He is so handsome.

Anonymous said...

Awww..handsome boy...love the piano lessons...lol...in the pink chair....grandma needs some boy stuff...lol.

Shelley Goodman said...

that little piano is sweet! I think it is cute when boys can play the piano!

Ashlee said...

how cute is that!

Amber Howard said...

I love when he watches t/v. Its so funny. We need to do something again... I haven't seen you in awhile. Maybe Ryder can teach me to play piano. :D

All of us! said...

Okay, so he is absolutely the cutest little man EVER!!!!!! I am in love!!!!!

hairprincess said...

Oh that is so cute a little piano player! I love the mini piano I want to get Meg a little one like that in pink! haha they will be pro's when they are older!:)

Harmoni Osborn said...

Oh he's getting so big and is such a cutie!! :p)