My sister, Kristin, has this cute little bike at her house that Ryder is OBSESSED with.
He likes to ring the bell and yes...he can actually do it. He is so proud of himself.
He can climb up onto this bike by himself and then he sits and whines until I come and push him around since he can't pedal. It makes him SO happy. You can tell he feels like a big boy.
Well... that's right folks. I still have to use my sister's internet. Don't ask. She's been letting me use her camera and then blog at her house. Ryder will be 14 months old on Monday. He is getting so big. He can understand me when I talk and he's learning all sorts of new things. Now that he is around his cousins just about every day of the week he is learning lots of things from them...some good...some not so good. But that's kids for ya! I'm glad he gets to have lots of fun and playtime with them. He loves them so much. I think he has a huge crush on Sylvie-Faye, Kristin's oldest girl. Every morning he has to hug on her for about 10 minutes before doing anything else. It's cute. Chloe won't let him hug her or he'd probably hug her to death too. He is such a love bug. He likes to wrap his arms tight around my neck and squeeze. I just eat that up. He is getting one of his back chomper teeth. Hopefully soon he will be able to eat more meat cuz he still has a hard time with it. He is getting a super stinker attitude now too. Some days I don't know what to do with him or myself and I just wanna SCREAM but I'm hoping it passes within the next 6 months or so.
Today is my dad's birthday and I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!! He is a great dad and has always taken really good care of all of his kids and grandkids. He turns 63 today even though it's super hard to believe. He's in great health so we'll be keeping him around for easily another 20 years AT LEAST! WE LOVE YOU DAD!!! Have a great day!
Thursday, April 2, 2009
I like to ride my bicycle and happy birthday Grandpa Poulsen!
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 12:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
so nice to see you blogging again. i have been dying to know what is going on with you guys. keep me posted. we need to hang out again soon. i miss you guys.
Oh my goodness it seems like just the other day he was a couple months old and peeing on my lap! LOL That makes me so sad that they grow like weeds! He is so dang cute! And OF COURSE I will not forget about you when we send out the invites for the shower! I would love for you to come:) Let me know your address: 480-329-8188
Awwww....cutie patootie on that super cool bike...lol.
Post a Comment