Monday, April 27, 2009

Major Bedhead

Here is Ryder fresh from an afternoon nap. Can you see the sweet side hawk he's got? NO?? Let me give you a better view.
Totally awesome, dude.

*No I did not fix this myself with hair glue. His baby hair has a mind of its own.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh man, gotta love it. My kids hair is always crazy. Now when I try to fix Dylan's he says "No, I like it sticking up" Look what you have to look forward too!!!

Lindsey said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I really have alot more work to do though to be better, one day hopefully i can make a living off of crafts and decorating.

We should meet up sometime.....have a playdate, I wish I didn't work so much:(

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Major Bedhead...that is a schweet do. I think I might try that!

August and Melissa said...

He's so cute! Hey I will be home all week so maybe we can hang out tomorrow or something.