My sister, Sonia, gave me this cute little clip-on tie for Ryder to wear to church and he LOVES it.
The other day he brought it up to me and wanted me to clip it onto his t-shirt. HAHA! It wasn't Sunday but he didn't care. I think it makes him feel like a big boy cuz his daddy wears one too. He's such a goofer. He also loves this fire truck that his grandma Barb bought for him. It makes so much noise but it keeps him happy.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Tie Required
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 9:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Uh...I think my kids have a genetic defect...they REFUSE to wear ties. We get to church and they rip them off and shove them in my bag. How did you get so lucky? I love ties on little boys..and my monkeys won't wear them. I told Dalton it is REQUIRED at his age...so he doesn't fight it as bad anymore.
Mr. Handsome looks so grown-up!
GG
Post a Comment