So...this was an interesting past week. Ryder has been SUUUUPER naughty. Like I said before...I'm hoping this phase ends soon. He fell at Kristin's somehow (I didn't actually see it happen) and scraped his cheek. The skin was kinda hangin there and he wouldn't let me pull it off so I put a Dora band-aid on it. HAHA! It stayed there for 2 days on his cheek.
Then...about an hour later I left my bright red Crystal Light drink on the coffee table stacked up on books in the center where I thought it was untouchable. I was wrong. Ryder got to it and spilled the entire cup all over himself and the floor. Luckily it's mostly tile but I had to get him naked. We put his clothes in the wash but he was kind cold so Kristin said, "Oh just go put one of the girls outfits on him until his clothes are done. I decided this was my only chance to dress Ryder up in a super cute girl outfit so I took full advantage. Chloe is a year older than Ryder but she's so skinny minny her clothes wouldn't fit him. Sylvie is 3 and this is her outfit. A cute lil dress with matching leggings. HAHA!! Kristin and I were laughing forever about this. When Ryder came walking out dressed like a girl, Sylvie and Chloe looked so confused. They just stared at him. It was awesome. Jon hasn't seen these pictures or even heard the story. It'll be our little secret ;)
Saturday, April 4, 2009
My Girl
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 4:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Oh that picture is so funny. You can use it for black mail when he gets older!
You know, I have to say - Ryder didn't pull that look off very well and that's actually a compliment. He's such a boy and he looks like such a boy that dressing him up like a girl just looks like that scene from E.T. where Gertie dresses that poor little alien up in jewels and makeup and a dress, etc.
Luckily, Ryder was a good sport about it. Poor little man.
That is too funny! I'm glad you're back to blogging, I've been waiting patiently for you to return :).
SO funny! He's a cute girl..lol.
Poor Ryder... he's not going to be happy with you when he's older!
HA! That's so cute!
What a great picture and he does make a pretty good looking girl! Dylan wears my high heels around the house all the time- no big deal, I am just surprised that he can walk better in heels than me sometimes!
I have missed your blogging ways, glad you are back!
Hey lara, if you SIL changes her mind about a cake let me know. I will do it... I just did one and part of it was fake so I am getting the hang of it. Anyways let me know
i charged 75 for that cake...i did the bottom layer for fun though. so roughly that amount probably... it depends on real parts and fake I wont charge more than one hundred im sure
what a hoot! Wow, Ryder sure has grown since last time I was on your blog. I had a TON of catching up to do. You guys look like you are just enjoying life to the fullest!
OMG that is so cute! How are you doing?
Post a Comment