I have been a SUPER bad blogger and I know it. I'm sorry. I have NO internet. I'm using my mom's computer right now. I can't WAIT to have it back so I can start blogging regularly again. I miss it! I feel so out of the loop and have had to do MAJOR catching up on blogs that I haven't looked at in about a month!! Crazy. Anyways, I'll be back soon so don't give up on me :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
blog more so i can have something to read at work and keep up with my friends that i am so far away from. I have not seen Ryder for like 6 months now. i miss that little munchkin.
I miss you and Ryder!
Too late. I have given up.
I've missed hearing how you are all doing. This is the last straw:)
Post a Comment