Thursday, February 26, 2009

STINKER!!!!

Ryder has become quite the little stinker! He is into EVERYTHING and starting to do "naughty" things! He loves to empty out any drawer. Lately his favorite is the desk drawers. I let him do it because I don't mind picking it up it takes 1 minute. Well this morning he got his little hands on a pen and I was keeping an eye on him so I just let him have it. It was one of those pens where you click one end and the writing end pops out. He figured out how to click the pen open by banging the clicker against my couch. Then he proceeded to switch to the writing end and tried to write on my couch!!! I was watching him the whole time and when he attempted to doodle I said, "RYDER!!!" He gave me this look....oh man I wish I had it on camera...this look like, "I'm not doing anything." He walked away from the couch and when I looked away he walked right back over to try and doodle. Oh my gosh!!!! What happened to my sweet innocent babe? He is learning to manipulate and be naughty soooo early! I find myself saying the word "no" quite often these days!!

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Aren't they so sneaky. I can't believe how sneaky they can be at such a young age! Good luck....the joys of parenthood.

A couple weeks ago Ryan went into my purse, found my mascara, unscrewed it (how? I don't know) and proceeding with taking the wand and rubbing it ALL over her eyes...:)