As I've said before, Ryder does NOT have a choice. He will be a lacrosse player as long as his daddy is living on this earth!
For Ryder's first birthday Jon bought him this mini lacrosse stick.
He likes to walk around the apartment twirling it like a baton. HAHA!
Maybe he'll grow up to twirl batons instead????
I'm just kidding. Ryder loves lacrosse. He loves to pick up lacrosse balls and throw them and carry around any lacrosse stick even if it's too big for him.
So big news!! I'm a stay-at-home mom...AGAIN! Okay so a lot of you already know this but I'm happy about it. The plan was for me to stay home from the very beginning but Jon needed my help for a while so I went back to work. Now I am able to stay home again and I just quit my job last week. YAY! So far it's been fun and busy. I still feel productive, which is good. I can do a lot more around the apartment such as cleaning and organizing. I got a lot done yesterday and Jon told me to pace myself and not do EVERYTHING in one day or I'm gonna run out of things to do. That's probably true but in the mean time I like getting things done that I never had time or desire to do before. Well when I run out of things to do I'm gonna want plenty of play dates. So if anyone is interested in hanging out with me and my child, let me know :)
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Lil' Laxer
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 10:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
you updated!!!!!
to bad you don't live out West, me and another friend out here started a playdate group. We try to get together twice a week and do simple/cheap stuff, such as parks, houses to play with toys, peter piper pizza, crafts, it is fun! If you ever want to drive out west to hang out with me, let me know, I would love to have you 2 come to play with me and Isaiah.
Post a Comment