Jon blessed Kendra at church on August 1st. It has taken me forever to post this because we moved and haven't had internet for over a week, which has been very hard for me might I add. I can't believe how long it's been since I last posted. AH! Anyways, it was a great and stressful day. After the blessing my family got together at my parents' house but Jon and I had to stay at church and do our duties so they took our kids for us and then we started moving into our new place that afternoon. It was crazy. We are almost completely settled in our new place and we like it, except for the 2 scorpions we found. I wish I could remember the blessing that Jon gave Kendra but I was so distracted by the fact that he left out her middle name (twice) that I couldn't concentrate the rest of the time. He was really nervous, poor guy. He did great though. My mom bought her the most gorgeous blessing dress. You can tell in the picture it is very long, which I love. I'm sad she only got to wear it once. It's like a prom or wedding dress! HA! I gave it back to my mom since she spent quite a bit o' money on it so that it can be given to other granddaughters to use. I just wish I could've gotten a better picture of Kendra but my camera was packed away. Oh well.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Kendra's Blessing Day
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 10:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Oh I love baby blessings. And dress looks cute.
Post a Comment