This picture again was taken by cell phone so it's not great quality but it's all I've got. On Thursday my sister Sonia and I took Kendra to get her ears pierced. I honestly hadn't even thought of it but Jon brought it up and wanted me to get it done and after talking to some of my peeps I decided I'd just do it. We took her to Claire's at San Tan mall and I made Sonia hold her because I felt too bad. I was trying to keep an eye on our boys and then I heard Kendra crying thinking it was over. When I walked back in the store Sonia said, "We haven't even started yet!" HA! Anyways, I picked little 3mm diamonds and they are SO CUTE! She looks even more girly and I love it. They don't even bother her, which is good. She likes to sleep on her tummy and I thought it would hurt her but she does just fine. I love my brave lil' girl.
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Yep...I pierced my baby.
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 2:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I love babies with pierced ears! So cute!
Post a Comment