The other day we went to Melissa's house for lunch and Sunny came with her cute baby Tessa too. We ate some YUMMY subs and then decided to take some pictures of the kids together. Kendra and Reed are 3 days apart in age and oh so cute together. I just love Kendra's little furrowed brow and Reed's confused look. Priceless.
Of course Ryder had to jump in there too. He loves having his picture taken...in fact he demands it. He loves Reed. To him, any baby that isn't Kendra is automatically named Reed. HAHA!
When I pulled Kendra out of her car seat Sunny said, "Oh my gosh. Tessa is wearing that same onesie right now." Then she pulled Tessa out. It was pretty funny. We didn't plan it...I swear. It looks so much better on Tessa with her olive complexion. Kendra is white as a ghost like me.
Love these babies. I wish I could have all 3 of them. They are precious. Tessa is 6 weeks younger than Kendra and Reed but she will be keeping up with them when they are older I'm sure.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Baby Friends Photoshoot
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 8:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Super cute...all 3 are adorable and the matching outfits are fabulous. It is like Reed is dating them both...at the same time....lol. Ladies man!
Hahaha, I guess these babies have great style. LOL. Ryder is so funny that he demands pictures of himself Logan is the same way!
that was so much fun, it was good to get out and see you guys. when are we going to do that again? I think Tessa is more chubby now so we can have pics of 3 chubby babies!
SO cute! Love the post- last paragraph you called Reed Ryder tho- Ha - I call him Ryder myself ALL the time. whoops...lol. But ya- let's do another play date soon!
Oh my gosh Moe I totally called Reed Ryder. HAHA! Sorry. I'll change it.
Post a Comment