Something we have been enjoying a LOT lately is our giant 250 foot downhill slip n' slide. We have been setting it up and inviting people to come slide with us and so far we've done it 4 times in one week. Crazy, I know and it's a lot of work. But we have been having SO much fun...until the monsoon hit of course. Doesn't bother me though, I love monsoon season.
Here is Ryder running down the hill next to the slide. I have been too scared to let him go down by himself but on Monday he snuck on and went down just fine. It was so cute!
I like to take a few turns myself!
Here I'm trying to encourage my nephew Peyton to go down the slide.
When he finally did, someone ran into him at the bottom and hurt him so he wouldn't go down again. Sad times.
Brooke and Leilani
Brady, Bobby, Ryan, and some other dude I don't know.
And here is part of the gang that showed up last Saturday night. It was a HUGE party and we had fun. Not sure when we will be doing it again considering how windy it has been but if anyone wants to join let me know!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Slip.n.slide
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 3:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Sounds like a plan, we will meet you at Barnes and Noble tomor. for storytime and then we can figure out lunch....:)
That looks so awesome! Where did you get that plastic? fun times and you look super sexy girl.
It was so great meeting up with you guys too! We def. need to do it again. I am pretty sure I want to go with you to the Bead Diva Party I just got to double check with Jeff. And I got me some new running shoes so I am going to start running,,,,I'll let you know I might do that Marathon at Higley High
Do you think if I go down, Zander will pop out at the end? Let me know 'cause I'm up for it. LOL
Post a Comment