Here is our little family up at my parents' cabin in Heber for the 4th of July.
Ryder (diaper butt) climbing on the porch rails with his cousin Peyton.
Bullying Peyton...
In trouble for bullying Peyton...Jon took Ryder and the cousins on lots of quad rides. Every time the quad starts up Ryder gets so excited he starts shaking and then if you don't let him on right away he starts crying because he thinks his daddy is going to take off without him.
My parents installed a zip line going down the hill of their property and they attached a car seat so all the little ones could safely participate. Ryder was making us laugh so hard. He kept a super straight face the whole time even when he was going fast down the zip line it was poker face all the way.
I think he is emotionally unattached.
We took all the kids to a little carnival that was nearby and all of the people thought these boys in the wagon were so cute. It's so true!
We took Ryder out to the porch to see fireworks before putting him to bed and he seemed to like it. The "boom" noise would echo so loudly. I swear the mountains amplify the sound. It was pretty cool.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Fourth of July 2009
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Dang...if I knew you were in heber, I would have came by and said hi. I was in snowflake/taylor for david's softball tournament. Did you get to see the fireworks?
Post a Comment