This happened a week or two ago and I totally forgot to post about it. Ryder had a long day of playing hard at my parents' house and on the drive home he fell asleep. He was so tired but it was only 7pm and he doesn't go to bed until 8 or 8:30 so I didn't want to put him down too early. I plopped him down on my couch thinking he'd wake up but he was just dead to the world. I propped him up into sitting position so I could snap a picture and the flash didn't even phase him. I was talking to my sister, Sonia, on the phone and she told me that her son Peyton had slept through a bath before and since Ryder REALLY needed a bath I figured I'd try to bathe him in his sleep. So I'm talking to her on the phone while taking off his clothes and diaper and he is STILL asleep just butt naked on the floor. I thought it was hilarious. Well the bath was ready so I hung up the phone and picked him up and right as I was lowering him into the water he woke up SCREAMING and crying. Then I felt the water and it was cold!! Oops! I felt the water before I walked away from it and it felt warm to me but I guess not. Poor baby. What a rude awakening! He normally enjoys bath time but he was just not having it. Sorry Bubba!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Like a ROCK!
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 3:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Mean Mamma! Just kidding
I can't believe how big he is and that I've only seen him once!? Whats up with that?
Actually, at my first Doctors visit they told me I was due the end of August...so thats what I posted on here, but with the first ultrasound, he wasn't measuring up so they were a couple weeks off and I'm due September 7th. (I knew they were wrong) So you weren't that off :)
My family has been going to Alaska for the last couple summers. They have a place up there and are building cabins to rent out to fisherman in the summer. TONS of people go up and pay big bucks to fish and its my dad's dream job. We're going up to visit first week of July. Last horah before life get a little crazy!
We need to hang out!
Oh poor little guy! I still haven't gotten the pics from my mom, but I will soon! Promise:)
OMG that is hilarious, poor little guy haha I cant believe he slept so well through most of that tho, I made the mistake of trying to change Megs poo when she had already fallen asleep in her crib and it totally woke her I was so bummed, there went MY nap haha. So fun being a mommy:)
Ya we do need to get together! Even if you just come over for lunch or whatever! we can go do something too, it would be easier to load your carseat into my truck probably, since I have to munchkins, you will just have to drive my beast! LOL! can you manage?? whats your number? send me a mesage on facebook with it. whats your schedule like this week?? our boys would have a blast! we have so much to talk about!!!!!
Well...those things are just going to happen. I remember the time I gave Sonia a bottle of milk and as I handed it to her (she was lying in her crib) the lid came off and cold milk poured all over her face. We BOTH were crying at that point. Your dad got out of bed and came in to see what all the crying was about.
lol you are too funny:)I am delivering at Banner Baywood...(power and broadway) And I just now told Kelli she is charge of telling you when she is born:) And of course I am open to visitors, especially you! I don't think I will go early though, but at least I don't feel awful like some women do at this stage!
Post a Comment