Friday, June 26, 2009

Family Reunion

Why do I look so white?? Because Jon works in the sun all day every day and is super tan and...okay I'm just naturally REALLY white. It's a curse.
My cute little man just enjoying the weather.
Getting into trouble and ripping lights out of grandma and grandpa's lawn.
Just hanging out on the porch.

Over Father's Day we went to Jon's grandparents' cabin for our annual family reunion. It was a really fast trip because Jon had to work. We got there Saturday late afternoon and left Sunday afternoon. We still had fun though. Jon played lots of games with his cousins and I just enjoyed the weather with Ryder. He absolutely loved being outside. Jon has a cousin that is only a month younger than Ryder so they got to play a lot. We had a great time. Sorry there aren't any real great pics. I kept forgetting to pull out my camera.

4 comments:

Sara said...

FUN FUN!

Sunny Biggs said...

that is so fun. i just got back from Biggs family reunion too. Jon looks so skinny and you are white...it's ok...i am pretty white too compare to ryan.

Kristin Coppee said...

You're not that white. The flash must have been really bright and also your hubby looks Mexican, he's so tan. LOL. Bertrand does the same thing to me. It's our curse to have husbands who work in the sun all day.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics. Glad you had a good time.