Can I just say I looooove Michael's and JoAnn's?! I have become a frequent shopper at both.
I made these for my nieces, Sylvie and Chloe. My sister wanted to have their names hanging above their bed and I wanted to make them for her. So here is the finished product only $30 and 3 hours later.... The pictures don't do them justice.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Just a little something I've been working on
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 9:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
LOVE it...you did an awesome job!
haha, You did good...I love it! We need to get together and share ideas. Can't wait to hang out again soon!
These turned out GREAT! Aren't they so fun to do!! It is so much more fun than scrapbooking paper! I LOVE Michael's and Joann's! I did our last name and put it in our kitchen on the wall by the table...just another idea! :)
Holy Cow!!! Love it! You are so stinkin' crafty!!!!
Those look awesome! I love the jewels on them, I would never have thought of that!
UBER CUTE!
Okay...can I put my order in now?
Mom
You did a great job. The girls will love having those to look at.
Those are so cute!! You did an awesome job miss crafty.
Pictures never do justice with crafts! They look great though, so cute! They turned out fab. Do you remember in high school when all you want to do is go to the mall? Now I just want to go to Michael's and Joann's :)!
Larkie, you are amazingly talented. I'm so jealous! I WISH I had that kind of creativity. Thank you, so much, for making those letters. We LOVE them and are going to hang them ASAP!
Post a Comment