Yes, our child is spoiled rotten. Ryder LOVES riding on any type of motor whether it's a quad or a ride-on lawnmower and he also loves bikes. So Jon and I decided to make a run to Wal-Mart one night when Ryder was super bored and there was nothing to do. We were JUST about to buy him a small 3 wheeler bike when I spotted this badical quad with a motor. It goes about 2 miles an hour and is meant for a child that is 18 - 36 months but we can't wait another 3 months we had to get it NOW! There is a little button that he's supposed to push with him thumb to control the motor but his little thumb isn't quite strong enough (bummer) so Jon tied a rope to the front of it and started pulling him around the grassy hills in our apartment complex. Ryder just loves riding his Spiderman quad. If you turn the volume up on your computer you can hear him squealing and laughing. You can probably hear me laughing really loud too. I couldn't help it. Jon got his first motorcycle when he was 3, Ryder got his when he was 15 months old. Scary!!
P.S. Yes, I do realize that pulling the quad around by a rope is possibly going to ruin the motor.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Ryder's First Quad
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 6:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That is so cute! I love how he screams like a little girl! lol - too cute!
Umm...I clocked that thing. It was definitely going faster than 2 miles per hour!
So cute! I can't let my girls watch that video. They'll be begging for one! Maybe we'll break down and get a Barbie Jeep for them to share for Sylver's birthday.
So cute!! What a fun gift for a boy!
I love to play it over and over and listen to him scream every time Jon speeds up ha!
Post a Comment