Thursday, March 6, 2008

Baby's first haircut

We cut Ryder's hair a week ago and pretty much everyone has seen it but I just thought these pictures were so cute. I can't believe how much hair was in the sink! He was blessed on Sunday and I didn't want him looking like an old man so I decided to buzz it off. My dad thought I was crazy and I thought Jon would feel the same but he was all for it. He is pretty young for a haircut already but...doesn't he look so much better? He was so good the whole time, he didn't even cry once. He just made funny faces when the buzzer would get close to his ears but I think he liked the vibrations on his head.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I love buzzed baby heads. Looks SO much better than the balding look...LOL! I only did it with Peyton...wish I would have done it with all of them! He's so cute!