Those are sooo precious. He looks a lot like Jon, right? Ohhh I'm so glad this mothering thing is fun for you!! (not easy- but rewarding, right?) Darling.
We were married October 5, 2006. We have a little boy named Ryder (5) a little girl named Kendra (2) and a baby boy named Bowen (5 months). We are both trying to be good parents and just live our lives to the fullest. We are a happy family!
11 comments:
Cute pics! I havent seen him in person yet... hopefully next Sunday!
So cute!! I love them. He is so handsome.
Those are adorable! :)
Dude, my parents read my blog! Keep it clean! J/K
What beautiful pictures of your cutie pie! Love the picture of you kissing your baby's head! Too cute!
so so so cute!!!!
I love them. So cute. He looks like his daddy.
Aren't we lucky to have Keira?! Those are adorable pictures. I want an 8x10 but it will be difficult to choose just one!
Those are sooo precious. He looks a lot like Jon, right? Ohhh I'm so glad this mothering thing is fun for you!! (not easy- but rewarding, right?) Darling.
Hey how are you?? I didn't even know that you were married! Tyler just recently got married himself. Well congrats on the little boy! He's adorable.
Cute cute cute!
Post a Comment