
This is currently my favorite movie! I just watched it with my mom the other day and I already want to watch it again. Such a cute, sad, funny movie all in one. I know, who wants to watch a sad movie, right? But really...it has a happy ending. LOVE IT! If you haven't seen it yet, watch it!
Friday, March 14, 2008
Dan in Real Life
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 2:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
love..love...love...love that movie. So cute! Wish I would have rented it...wanted to. Should have bought it!
Bought it. Just watched it. It was good. :) I will bring it with me next time I visit your part of the hood and you can borrow it.
I didn't like it that much...kinda boring
how funny I just watched that today. We saw it in the theaters and thought it was really cute and I was really excited to see it again today. Totally agree, its a feel good movie. Melissa doesn't know what she is talking about, she is boring! Just kidding.
I have not seen it, but I will now!!
WHATEVER,,,it was funny in some parts, but I didn't like the girl...so I didn't really like it in general...
Ok i have new belly pics of my fat self up. Just for you :) And hey I was thinking.. I want to see this little guy of yours. Lets get together. cayden loves babys
Okay I rented it last night because you told me to. It is so good! Thanks for the great movie suggestion!!
Post a Comment