So Ryder pretty much pees through his diapers and outfits at least once a day. Either I have really crappy diapers, or I just don't know how to put a diaper on a baby. If it's the diapers, I don't care I'm still using them cuz they were free. It's cheaper to do a lot of laundry than go buy different diapers. Anyways, he pees EVERY TIME we give him a bath. It's crazy! Then the water is all contaminated. When Jon gave him a bath for his blessing on Sunday, he peed right in his own face! He kept turning his head side to side trying to breathe cuz he was practically drowning in it! Instead of blocking the flow, Jon just laughed. Not funny. But I would rather he pee in the tub than through his clothes. This is why the situation frustrates me so much. Today, for example, I gave him a bath, put really good smelling lotion all over him, and dressed him in a cute outfit to go to the doctor. When it was time to weigh him they made me take off everything including his diaper! WHY!? What does a diaper weigh anyways? Like it's that much of a difference without it on. They could just subtract the weight of the diaper from his weight. So what happens when I take off his diaper? He starts crying because he is cold and then he pisses EVERYWHERE! And this time he peed on his face again. Poor thing was just balling his eyes out. He had pee all over his hair and in his ear and all over his body, not to mention the scale was drenched. So I took him back home and gave him yet ANOTHER bath, which he peed in...as usual. Really now, when is this gonna stop? Somebody please give me answers because I don't know how much more I can take. Last night, he peed his outfit TWICE in the middle of the night. I was so tired I just wiped him down with wet wipes. There was no way I was gonna run a bath at 3am. Oh and P.S. he now weighs 11 lbs 3 oz. HUGE!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
i am laughing so hard right now! Too funny I never had pee on the clothes but i did get peed on many many times and let me tell ya, that wont change:) Our boys love to pee on their mommys. So enjoy!!!
I think that it is the diapers. Once you run out of gifted diapers, find a brand that works for you. I always heard about babies like this that pee all over you. Brooklen only did it like twice to us.
Gotta love diapers...I hate Pampers. Are they Pampers? I can't believe what a whopper he is....he feels heavy, but he's still a little squirt!
they are not Pampers, they are Huggies. I actually liked Pampers better but he peed through those too. I don't get it. I put the diaper on super tight and I point his lil wang downward before I fasten the diaper...why does he pee through all the time?
Okay Aiden did the same thing. I found that the diapers were too small when they leaked that much. When I would put him in a bigger size the leaking stopped (even when I thought the new diaper was too big). Um he is so cute.
WHAT A STUD!!! I seriously can't belive he's already that big! where have I been??? Only the WORST ward friend in America- I know. Ohhh what a cutie he sure is. His blessing was beautiful by the way. Look at your cute little family!!
How the heck did you do that? Your title looks awesome? Did you do that? You will have to show me! LUV IT!
Cute blog header!!
You need weewee-teepees! It's a cloth looking teepee you put of his "lil wang" underneath his diaper.They work so good. You can order them on-line then you just wash them when they get dirty. Bummer, we were out of town and missed the blessing. He is so cute
Oh sure your going to change your header too!! J/K I cant wait to see your great creation!!
Poor guy having to get his own pee in his face all the time. I've heard that alot from all my friends that have recently had boys too. Good luck on cracking the pee problem.
Post a Comment