Sunday, February 3, 2008

Diary of a Mad Pregnant Woman

By mad I mean crazy. I am going crazy. Ryder is due tomorrow. I hope he comes today because if he's not here by tomorrow morning I'm gonna be going into work. That would just be cruel and unusual punishment. Here are a few other reasons why I want him out NOW!
1. I don't want to have to sit through 3 hours of church today. It's just too uncomfortable.
2. I don't want to watch the super bowl. I hate football.
3. I think I found a stretch mark last night. I really thought I was never gonna get one.
4. My ribs feel like they are broken. These braxton hicks are killing me and it sure ain't softly.
5. I'm really sick of people saying, "You're still here!!!"
Yes people, I am obviously here and still pregnant and it doesn't keep my spirits up when I have a constant reminder that I'm still fat and uncomfortable. Anyways, today is just a really frustrating day for me. I know two girls that had my same due date and they both already had their babies a week ago. Life is so unfair sometimes.

5 comments:

Arnett's said...

Dont hate me, I laughed at this post. I do know how you feel, but I know that does not help. Um I am probly the worst at reminding you that you are still pregnanT. What would you like me to say?

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the life of a pregnant woman....it is MISERABLE...and waiting for the dang baby to arrive is utter torture...it will be over soon...waiting to hear how the doctor's appointment went today....hopefully it was a good visit.

A. Kuhni said...

I heard you are about to have that baby! Saw your dad last night and he said you were close. Good luck, that is if you haven't already had him yet. What a great experience it is to have a baby. We are excited for you!

August and Melissa said...

LARA-I'M SORRY FOR BOTHERING YOU! I DON'T MEAN TO KEEP ASKING EVERYDAY IF HE'S HERE YET...I'M JUST SO EXCITED-I THINK MORE EXCITED THAN YOU ARE MAYBE...!

Kristi & Austin said...

ok i hope you have had this little boy by now:) I want to see him!!!