Thursday, February 14, 2008

Baby Photoshoot






My sister Sonia came over and busted out her camera on Ryder. She got the funniest pictures of him I had to post them. We were laughing so hard I literally almost wet myself (one of the many lovely things you experience with childbirth - loss of bladder control). Anyways, he is such a smart baby. He already knows how to do "the claw", flash the peace sign, flirt, and pledge allegiance to the flag. See the pictures for proof! I love you, Ryder!!!

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

Cute baby and adorable pics. I miss that age when you can "pose" them the way you want to. I had to buy a faster camera once Brooklen started to move. I am glad you guys are doing well.

P.S. I think he looks a lot like Jon.

Anonymous said...

LOL....those pictures STILL crack me up....LOL....so dang funny! He's such a cutie patootie! I am probably going by mom's on Saturday so if you want to stop by....I need a moment with my squishy!

Arnett's said...

He is so cute. I wish you lived closer so I could hold him daily!

My family Begins said...

Those pictures are so hilarious. I think I like the peace sign the best.
Audrey

Jeppesen Family said...

He's so cute! He looks like he's gotten kinda big, too. And Wow, I can't beleive how good you look already! It's not fair!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Hey Lara and Jon, it's McKinzi (Gissel) Hall. Just found your blog and wanted to say hi and Congrats on the newest little addition to your family. He is adorable! Keep in touch, our blog is http://maxnkinz.blogspot.com/