Friday, February 8, 2008

AT LAST! My love has come along.





Ryder is here! He was born at 5:04am on February 6th, which is also my sister Sonia's birthday. He was 9 lbs and 20.5 inches long...a HUGE baby. It makes so much sense now why I was so dang uncomfortable all the time. I was carrying a toddler! Just kidding. Jon and I love him SO much it's crazy. The many feelings you get when you have a child are hard to describe but I know all you moms know what I'm saying. Jon is such an awesome dad. He takes good care of Ryder. Last night was our first night home and I was lucky enough to get about 6 hours of sleep thanks to Jon. He is so good at helping me out when I need him. I had lots of visitors in the hospital and I have the best friends and family in the whole world! My mom has been at my house since 8am and she is still here 11 hours later! I am so lucky to have so much help. Well, here are some pictures of Ryder for anyone who hasn't seen him yet. I love my boys!

10 comments:

Arnett's said...

Yay for Your family!! I cant wait to come over and play. I am so happy I got to meet him and that he and Aiden are going to be BFF. Congrats again.

Joy said...

I can't wait to see him in person, he looks adorable!

Celeste and Devyn said...

Lara! Congrats! He is adrorable! I want to sqeeze his cheeks! We will have to stop by and see him once you guys are a little more settled. :)

Celeste and Devyn said...

Lara! Congrats! He is adrorable! I want to sqeeze his cheeks! We will have to stop by and see him once you guys are a little more settled. :)

Anonymous said...

awwww...SUCH A DANG CUTE BABY....give him kisses for me!

Jamie & Johnny said...

Congrats! I'm happy you had a healthy baby boy. He was big but that is a good thing and he sure is adorable. Keep getting rest and good luck. :)

Mackenzie said...

I still can't believe my little partner in crime is a mom! I'm so excited for you guys! Tell little Ryder that his Godmother will come and see him soon! (Yeah, that's right, I'm giving myself the title of Godmother!)

Jeppesen Family said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you! Call me if you need any more visitors ;)

A. Kuhni said...

Congratulations! A new baby is one of the best things ever. He is super cute and healthy looking...9 pounds is quite the heavy weight. Kelson was only an ounce lighter than Ryder. I agree that it attributes to how uncomfortable you get at the end. Big babies make big aches. Atleast he is here and you are feeling the relief of having him on the outside rather than on the inside.

A. Kuhni said...

Congratulations! A new baby is one of the best things ever. He is super cute and healthy looking...9 pounds is quite the heavy weight. Kelson was only an ounce lighter than Ryder. I agree that it attributes to how uncomfortable you get at the end. Big babies make big aches. Atleast he is here and you are feeling the relief of having him on the outside rather than on the inside.