Since Ryder is due 8 days from now, I thought I should show you all his nursery. Still not completely finished to my liking, it is coming along nicely and we are so ready for him to come out now. There is still no trim around the room and the dresser is missing a drawer because the tracking came off and I STILL have not put away all the baby shower presents we got, but I had to come to the realization that Ryder is not going to care. He's not even going to know how much effort we have put into making a nice nursery for him. I have been such a nazi about it and thanks to Jon the paint job and wall hangings look great. Unfortunately I can't put up the trim or fix the drawer and Jon is WAY too busy with work, lacrosse, and school. So those things are just going to have to wait a little bit longer. The most important thing is Ryder has a crib to sleep in (thanks Sonia) and I have a rocker to feed him in (thanks again, Sonia). Anyways, I love his nursery. I love the colors and the theme and the decorations and everything. It turned out cute. Oh and just in case you couldn't tell, the theme is surfing/beach. I took Jon's surfboard outback the other day to wash sand off it so I could put it in the nursery, which was dumb. Wet sand does not come off easy, dry sand does. So now that it is dry again, I'm going to brush the sand off and put it in the corner of the nursery. It's gonna look so cool.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Ryder's Nursery
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 9:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
HOLY CRAP.....8 days! I am SO excited to kiss his squishy cheeks! His nursery is beautiful...I love it! He'll love it too! YAY....a baby! I can't wait to smell him....luv new baby smell!
That's so cute! I love the surfer theme! It's not the usual dorky boy stuff. You're so creative! But you're right, he won't even appreciate it. Julia's never had a cute nursery, mostly b/c we've never had a house, and she could care less. She just wants to be in our room with us all the time anyway!
I love it!!!! It is really cute! And I can't wait to see him. I know it feels like forever right now but, before you know it he will be here! Yea!!!
The nursery turned out WAY cute! I really like the whole surf theme! By the way, the picture of my stitched up head is up for you and Sonia see.
Very cute Lara, you did a great job. I love surfer theme for boys it's the best. Can't wait to see your cute little guy when he finally decideds to come.
Post a Comment