Sunday, January 6, 2008

Maternity Photoshoot

6 comments:

Ashley Madsen said...

LOVE IT!!! You are so cute, and so close to being a mom. You guys will have such a cute family. I'm excited for you.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures turned out SO good. Keira did a great job and you guys look great. Your belly is tiny...I can't believe you are having a baby in 3 1/2 weeks....YAY! Can't wait to snuggle little Ryder!

Joy said...

Your pictures are amazing! I agree with Sonia, your belly is still way small. I can't believe he's almost here! Oh and I am still anxious to see your craft, I am sure it turned out super cute!

August and Melissa said...

I'm so jealous! I wanna take pictures like that!!! I wanna baby too...if only i could talk August into it... :) VERY CUTE PICS!

Arnett's said...

Love it! I got your message today. Um you are so tiny. You are such a cute pregnant girl. I cant wait for lil Ryder.

Unknown said...

Thanks! Yea, its all fondant! Cool huh! Your pics are so cute, lara you seriously are the cutest! I can't wait to see that little belly of yours on saturday!!! :)