Okay so it is now 4am and I've been awake since 3. I am going CRAZY! It's hard enough trying to sleep being fat with child...why do I have to have a freaking cold on top of it all? Sudafed sucks. I want some real drugs. I decided that since I'm wide awake and don't have to be up for work for another 2 hours I would try and figure this blogging thing out. I'm getting better but still have no idea how everyone else has such cool blogspots. Where is everyone getting their layout? The ones they offer are boring!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
YAY....I am so excited! I got my template from pyzam.com. The only crappy thing is that you will have to re-enter all of your blogging friends because the new template will lose that info so I would add a template ASAP before you add anything else. SO FUN! Tell Jon I am SO sorry that Sherm didn't call him. I told him to call Jon when he got home, but we were eating so then he bathed the kids for me and by the time I remembered again it was 10:15. I figured Jon would be in bed. Sherm says there isn't much he can prep him on as far as the written, but if he passes it Sherm will prep him again for the oral board. Good luck Jon!
Yesssss!!! You have a blog!!! Okay lets hang. When? You know I am good pretty much whenever. So you tell me. Can I bring you soups are somesing? I will call you today. I am stoked you are a blogger. You know you have to post millions of pics and blog daily, right!? Okay well Aiden is crying. I am so gald you blog. Whoot!!! Yay.
LOL...I got on Pyzam yesterday and found the exact same background and ALMOST changed mine...LOL...glad I didn't....it is SO cute! YAY! We have good taste!
Larkie, me so happy! Me want to peek into your life daily. Very sad that we live 5 minutes away, but I have to resort to snooping on your blog, huh? Oh well, I'll take what I can get. Hang in there, sis. Pregnancy from here on out is NO FUN! But the baby will be so toot.
Post a Comment