I have no idea how to use this but just like MySpace I'll figure it out. I've been against this from day one but it's the only way I can look at updates of my nieces and nephews 24/7 so I figured I'd buckle under the pressure to create a blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Okay.....the only way that I can search blogs is through other people's blogs....you just keep connecting. If you go to Keira's blog and get on Layne and Katie Peterson's blog you can find Jared Alder. It's crazy...you just search through everyone else..LOL. As far as adding people to your blog...go to the tab at the top that says customize on the top right corner and then add it on the tabs on the side. I'll have to come over and show you because I am a visual person and I can't remember without looking at it...LOL.
Post a Comment