Friday, November 16, 2007

Get in my belly!!!



Okay so this is for Sara because you betrayed MySpace and switched to being a blogger. Now you can't see all of the new pics I post. My sister Sonia's friend Posey took this picture of Jon and I, and even though it is an extreme close-up, you can tell my belly is getting huge since you last saw me. I am 28 weeks now. I feel like I'm so close yet so far. I've gained 15 pounds and my Dr. told me I can go ahead and gain another 12. I was like, "WHAT?" I feel so huge sometimes. I'm lucky Jon is so loving and still attracted to me. At least I think he is. So tell me if this is not totally twilight zone-ish. My friend Kara has a cousin who has my same due date, is having a boy, and is naming him Ryder! OH MY GOSH! It doesn't get any crazier than that. What are the odds, seriously!? It's freaking me out so much I've actually considered changing Ryder's name. I haven't put his name up on his wall yet so I still have the chance to change it. But it was so hard agreeing on a name that I'm afraid of the other names Jon might suggest. What does everyone think of the name Bright? I know it's kinda weird but I like it. It sounds like Dwight but it's a much nicer name I think. I'll take all honest opinions.

9 comments:

Adrienne said...

Hey Lara, I saw your blog link on Sonia's blog. Yeah, I'm glad you have a blog too. Don't worry about the weight gain, the last couple of months, you can do NOTHING to stop it. It comes off so quickly with breastfeeding though.

Arnett's said...

Dude, thanks for the pictures. I love them. They are so awesome. You look so dang good. I am way excited for you. Um keep Ryder. I think Bright is a little colorful as a name. If you pick it I will love it, but my vote goes to Ryder.

Joy said...

I like Ryder more.. but like Sara will love whatever you end up with :).

Anonymous said...

Okay....what the heck....just because someone else has the name Ryder picked for their kid should NOT be a reason to change it. If you change his name I will still call him Ryder...and then he'll just be confused? LOL...JK...I wouldn't really do that...but I like Ryder....bright kind of scares me, but Sutton freaked everyone out and it totally fits him. You do what you want, but then you will find someone with that name and want to change it again..LOL. I think you should stick with Ryder....or Rake...LOL!

Kristin Coppee said...

Lark, let me tell you something scarier, K? When I was at the end of my pregnancy with Chloe and was going to name her Chloe Lorraine, a pregnant lady was murdered by her boyfriend and she was going to have a baby girl and name her Chloe Lauren. CRAZY!!! Ryder J. Stowell is it. I'm gonna' sing "Bright Eyes" every time I see him if you name your son Bright. So, if you go for Bright, the middle name has to be Eyes.

jon♥kara said...

Hey Lara! I didn't know you got a blog. You look so cute pregnant! I would stick with Ryder too. When I read Bright it just reminded me of on Bubble Boy when they find this happy cult and they always sing this song "Bright and Shiny". Kind of random I know but that's just what came into my head. Well anyways I'm glad things are going good with u too. Now I can add you as one of my friends. : )

Anonymous said...

um...WHAT?!!! You stated blogging and didn't even tell me! LOL I'm so excited! IT will be really fun when Ryder pops out too! By the way- I LOVE Ryder. I hope you don't change it!
I'll send you an invite to my blog. se we can be bloggin' buddies Ha!

August and Melissa said...

Lara-don't do Bright...It reminds me of Rainbow Bright or Star Bright. August said Bright light...anyways stick to Ryder :) Ya Kara-Bubble Boys the greatest-wasn't it made by your cousin or something Lara???

Mark and Gretchen said...

This is Grandma speaking...leave it alone...I was just getting used to Ryder. Yes, Bright makes me think of Rainbow Bright too! LOL!
Mom