Well, here I am at 30 weeks. This is my exercise outfit. You like? I was getting ready to do my Turbo Jam workout video. In case you were wondering...no I didn't make it through the whole video. I quit after about 25 minutes. Anyways, little Ryder (yes, we are keeping the name) is growing at a rapid rate. I feel like every day his kicks pack more and more PUNCH! Sometimes it literally feels like he's trying to escape through my belly button! I have been walking as much as I can at nights in hopes that maybe...just MAYBE he'll come a little bit early. But then I realized my baby shower isn't even until January 12th and if he comes on or before that date, I'll be out a shower! That's no bueno! I need the basics! I'm talkin bath stuff, binkies, bottles, diapers, wipes, breast milk soaker upper pads for your boobies...all that fun stuff. It still hasn't completely sunk in and I don't think it will until he's actually here that I'm going to be a mom! AHHH! I've had a weird case of insomnia this week and when I'm laying in bed awake at night all I can think is that pretty soon I'm going to be tending to a baby in the night rather than just laying in bed like a log. And it's never going to stop or go away. My life is going to change forever. But don't get me wrong, I can't wait to see his cute face and snuggle and kiss him. He'll be my lil' sidekick and I will love him to death.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
30 Weeks!!!
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 6:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
cute! You still work out? Aww man- i need to -come over again so we can work out together!
I love your background! August just picked mine-same website! ha
You're so cute! Really, though. You are WITH child, def not FAT with child. Check out my prego pics, I was FAT with child!!! And I love your self portrait in the mirror. Sweet skills.
p.s. Where do you guys get the backgrounds?? Mine's def lame-o.
Breast milk soaker upper pads for your boobies. Larkie, you crack me up. That is dang hilarious! I have two packs for ya. In fact, I've got lots of extras I'll be dropping by your house. Between Scones and I, you don't need a baby shower! Actually, wait - yeah you do. Something tells me you don't want to put little Ryder in pink bouncy seats and give him pink bottles to drink from.
Yeah, just relax about the weight thing. I worked out everyday when I was pregnant and didn't show until I was 7 months, but let me tell you . . . those last two months, no amound of working out will stop that baby from growing. And, after I had my baby, I thought I would be wanting to work out right away. To my surprise, I didn't and the weight came off by itself anyway. Next time I am pregnant, I would be as worried about the weight, because I know what the end looks like. You look great! Oh yeah, and you are a lucky girl; you'll get so many good hand-me-downs from your sisters!
Dood. YOu are TINY!! You just have a baby in your belly. Look how tiny your arms and legs are!! Tiny! Okay. Um. You look so good!
Don't you love turbo jam?! I do! You are so stinkin' cute you small pregnant girl! I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left. Crazy!
BREAST MILK SOAKER UPPERS? LOL...is that the technical term or something? Well...I am just glad to say that you FINALLY look pregnant. The sad part is that you are pregnant....3rd trimester pregnant and can't finish a workout video...I haven't had a baby for 21 1/2 months and I can't even finish a workout video..>Denise Austin is KILLING me....hopefully some flab too! You're looking great...don't stress about your body....it all just goes south no matter what you do....trust me on that..LOL!
Cute pic Lara. I would be having a hard time grasping the whole mommy thing too. You'll be great.
First of all... you look sooo good! And of course so cute! And yes your life will change a lot but nothing could be better! Even though at time my life feels crazy as a mom the good moments make up 1 million times for it. Just like last night we had a little dance party in our office :) ( you should have seen Dan breakin' it down!)and Kale was doing his hip hop break dancing moves and Eli was moving like crazy when I really thought, it's moments like these that make it all worth it! You will love it and you will be a great little mommy!
Ummm...YES i Love your outfit!! Ohhh just the cutest belly EVER.
Tonight turned out superb...don't ya think? My only complaint is that the program could have done without bro hawse singing. if you repeat-you die. if we could have just cut that whole section out...it would have ended on a right note. but maybe that's just b/c I have kids and they were going CRAZZZZY. Alright blogging buddie- now we are official here. WE LOVE HAVING YOU GUYS IN OUR WARD!! email me your home address...would ya?
brookefmartin@gmail.com
THANKS GIRL.
Post a Comment