Hey Lara! I had no idea you had a blog... why don't you people tell me these things! It looks super cute and I am glad you conformed and got one, it's much better than myspace! It looks like you are doing great, we will have to hang out again soon. It's been too long!
We were married October 5, 2006. We have a little boy named Ryder (5) a little girl named Kendra (2) and a baby boy named Bowen (5 months). We are both trying to be good parents and just live our lives to the fullest. We are a happy family!
3 comments:
Hey Lara! I had no idea you had a blog... why don't you people tell me these things! It looks super cute and I am glad you conformed and got one, it's much better than myspace! It looks like you are doing great, we will have to hang out again soon. It's been too long!
Um. How come you have to be the skinniest and cutiest pregnant person ever! You are so damn sexy!
I LOVE you...I LOVE you...I LOVE you....smoooooooooooch! There....ya happy? LOL
Post a Comment