Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter 2011

Easter was a SUNNY day (hence Ryder's face - haha!)
Kendra looking beautiful in blue.
Ryder looking handsome in his suit!

Sorry...no pictures of me. I lost my camera YET AGAIN so I've been taking pictures with my iPod Touch. We had a great Easter weekend. Saturday morning we went to our ward egg hunt and that evening we went to my parents' house and had another egg hunt, played volleyball, made edible nests with birds and eggs in them, and ate a delicious dinner. Sunday, we went to church and Jon gave an amazing talk on the resurrection of Christ. After church we went to Jon's Aunt Betty's and had another delicious meal. It was a lot of fun and Ryder got WAY too much candy. I actually threw half of it away because I kept wanting to eat it too. On top of everything else, our next door neighbors brought an awesome Toy Story 3 bag over for Ryder that was full of candy and Easter toys, along with a Scooby Doo ball, and they got Kendra animal crackers and a stuffed bunny. Our kids got really lucky this year.

2 comments:

August and Melissa said...

such a good looking family!

Mark and Gretchen said...

Such beautiful little children. I love them both so much. You always keep them so clean and dressed so nice, they are always a pleasure to be around. Kendra reminds me so much of you at that age!