Kendra is 10 months now and has grown up fast! I looked back at her 9 month post and she wasn't crawling at all. Well, now she crawls EVERYWHERE and is getting faster every day. She also cruises along the couch (very slowly) and will take steps with this little walker. Of course she didn't walk for me in the video (typical child not performing when I want her to) but I posted it anyways, just because she's so cute in her Spongebob pajamas that I wish would fit her forever. "KK", as we like to call her, makes the funniest faces these days. She likes to scrunch her nose and squint. It's the cutest. She still hasn't popped a single tooth, yet she can eat just about anything. She will gum anything until it breaks down enough to swallow. Her favorite things to eat/drink right now are:
- Ritz crackers
- Apple or veggie straws
- Fruit puffs
- Fruit loops
- String cheese
- Capri Sun
- Apple juice
I have started introducing a bit of whole milk into her bottles and she's adapting well, which is relieving because she's always been on soy formula and I thought she was going to be very lactose intolerant. I can't wait to stop buying formula. She is now drinking out of sippy cups most of the time. After trial and error I discovered she only like sippy cups with straws. She also is OBSESSED with capri suns because she loves to drink out of the tiny straw. She knows what a pop can is and if she sees you drinking from one she will do ANYTHING to get to it. Unfortunately she has already been introduced to soda...I didn't have anything to do with it. I don't like her to have it. Well, that's about it for now. Enjoy the video and sorry about the quality. It was taken with my iPod Touch.
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Kendra is 10 months!!!
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 12:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
She is getting so big and way too cute! It makes me feel better that Avery is almost 7 months and doesn't seem to care about crawling. They definitely grow up too fast for me!
Post a Comment