Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hello!!!! Is there anybody out there???

Does nobody check my blog anymore? I have hardly had comments in the last...10 posts maybe? Is my blogging frequency really that bad? Hmm.

10 comments:

August and Melissa said...

I'm here- I look forward to it! No one checks my blogs either or at least no comments- I think FaceBook took over the blogs...

Joy said...

I have had the same thing on my blog, but I know people look because of my statfinders I have on my page. I know a lot of people use googlereader to keep up with blogs these days which doesn't have a comment section. Also, I think people just don't comment as much anymore because it takes more time and effort... that's just my guess though.

Cari Florence said...

I follow your blog still :)

allie said...

yes. update more.... haha just kidding. I do follow too :o)

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

HA! Okay it's just good to know people are still looking. I get requests all the time for updates but then I don't know if anyone even sees it. I look at blogs a lot and don't comment either so I guess that's what everyone else is doing.

Mark and Gretchen said...

I am looking tonight and commenting. I am bad to check up but I am REAL good at comments. I am not guilty of being a lazy stalker LOL!

Kristi & Austin said...

i look, just a bad commenter:)

Lois Lane said...

Yes, there are people reading this.

Anonymous said...

The answer is simple...BLOG more often :)

salena said...

i agree, facebook took over! but i still look at your blog!