Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Vegas and Ryder's 3rd Birthday

We went to Vegas over the first weekend in February because Jake and Brendy had tickets to George Strait and said we could tag along on their trip AND Jon's parents agreed to keep the kids. OF COURSE we went. We love Vegas. And kid-less vacations. Unfortunately this is the only picture we took. I didn't want to carry my camera around OR a purse but I had to make sure I got this picture for Ryder. He is obsessed with Toy Story. We returned on Ryder's birthday, aka Superbowl Sunday. Jon's mom had made him a cake and got him balloons and presents. Thanks Barb! I felt bad that we weren't there for most of his special day but he didn't care he loves Grandma.
The topless birthday boy.
Getting ready to blow out the candles. Justin had a bunch of friends over for "the bowl" so they all gathered to sing Ryder happy birthday. He felt pretty cool.
Grandma bought him a swimming rescue puppy.
I forced KK to wear the puppy's goggles. HAHA!
Happy Birthday, Ryder!
Our family pic. HAHA! Gotta love it.

0 comments: