Is this not the cutest/sweetest/saddest/most pathetic face you've ever seen?? A while back, Kendra was sick. I'm talkin' NASTY, worst kind of sick. Aunt Jennifer was in town and she and grandma Barb wanted to take Ryder and Kendra to the Phoenix Zoo. I thought it might take Kendra's mind of her miserable state, so off we went. I just HAVE to brag that I really do have THE BEST baby girl. She was SO good the entire time. She had a fever, sore throat, and was SERIOUSLY lacking sleep...but you would've never known unless you looked at her precious face. You can tell that she just wants to die. She can be really sick and really tired and still be the greatest baby. And she's ALL mine!
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Have to brag!
Posted by Jon and Lara Stowell at 8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment