Monday, August 31, 2009

Part Man Part Metal

Sometimes my child can be very...weird. It's not so much embarrassing as it is hilarious. We put Ryder up on the counter at my in-laws and gave him some crackers to keep him busy while we grated some cheese for dinner (no we didn't walk away from him while he was sitting on the counter). I was getting the cheese out of the fridge when Jennifer started cracking up and said, "Look at your weird kid!!!" He had just picked up the grater and put it on his arm and kept holding his arm up so it wouldn't fall off.
Anytime it would start to slip he would lift his arm higher to keep it on.
He even kept eating his crackers with his new..."appendage."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...such a nutty boy! That's why I love him...he's a big goofball!

All of us! said...

Oh my goodness he is sooo stinking cute! I miss you all soo much!!

allie said...

Funny BOY! And I LOVE the name ZANDER would you and all you fam stop stealing my names... good heck! Just kidding josh doesnt like it so its not happening anyways. BTW the chinese chart thing says ryker should be a girl and that I am having another girl ;o\ WE WILL SEE!

allie said...

Oh josh is a NERD.. We liked ryder but we know too many of them. It becasue a very popular name so fast. Thats why we stiwched it a little. We arent public with our names cause I dont want to hear all the name associations and crap... Like zander my mom says aleXANDER. UGH It's okay though we other names we agree on. :o) HAHA